Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The end of the week has finally come

This week I posted on Facebook about how I dislike Saturday evenings. I have been trying to be more positive about things all around so hesitated even writing that, but then decided it was different when it was just something factual! Lol, Saturdays are just busy, pass by in a flash kinda days that then turn into busy Sundays. And not that I don't like Sundays! It just basically means it's the end of my weekend any relaxing if there were to be any to begin with.

This Saturday though was exciting for maliyah because she had a birthday party to go to! Those don't come around every day, so it's pretty exciting when they do. I was also doing hair for a little girl who was doing baptized and Maliyah got to watch that and go to the Baptism with me. It was a fun day for us girls to hang out while daddy and the boys packed some more!

Maliyah at the Birthday Tea Party!



The kids both got prizes for some achievements during the week and Maliyah picked silly string. She takes after her Grandpa Duck









After the Baptism we just spent some time playing outside. It was a nice day and nice to just hang out for a few minutes. I didn't last long though as our unpacked items were calling my name.











Duck had this new thing where he would double bounce the kids super high then catch them. it was kinda scary, but they loved it!



So, despite the reasons why I dislike Saturday evenings, here are the reasons why I LOVE saturdays:

Special Cereal Day
Daddy is home
We spend time as a family
Sometimes it means a date night
And Sunday is coming which despite it's craziness also brings spiritual nourishment!~

No comments: