Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jordan is coming home!

Thursday the 18th I loaded up my four munchins, 7 suitcases, 1 stroller and various other items and we drove to Utah! It took about 12 hours since I chose to stop to nurse Savannah this trip rather than pump. The kids all did really well and more suprising (actually they always travel well so that wasn't a suprise) I did really well! I hardly got tired at all. Yay cause that's what I dread about that trip!

Friday Jordan came home from his mission to Japan. It was fun writing him, sending him packages and pictures, but now we get to have him here!

This is the kids with the poster that they made for him. I just traced the letters for them and they did the rest!

















Everyone except Duck was able to be there at the Airport. It was an awesome reunion! Especially for those little Grandkids that probably only remember Jordan from pictures and us talking about him so much! They warmed up to him really fast!

Click here to see a funny video of my nephew Ryan. He was only 6 months when Jordan left so he REALLY only knows him through pictures and stories, but he sure was excited for him to come home!





My sister Becca made these two banners and I think did a Fantastic Job!





This was a candy gram that Janine made with her boys. The kids were all hanging around just waiting for that candy to come off!

 

No comments: