Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family FUn DAY!

So, after Jordan got home, him and Austin got together and created a list. A list of all the things that they wanted to do as a family or together during the week and a half that they had together. First on the adgenda was a family fun day! We had games set up for the kiddos, basket ball for the adults, then Black Light Volleyball for everybody! My dad is Bishop of a singles ward and so often he has great ideas of fun creative things to do that they have done in the singles ward., Not to mention the connection to lots of black lights and a large white beach type ball!

I haven't played basketball in FOREVER, but I have to say I was pretty proud of how I kept up with my much more fit 'looking' brothers. I say looking only because I may appear much more out of shape than them, but I probably work out much more regularly than most of them!



Aunt Janine was fantastic to help out with kids and babies.



Injuries happen even in the least of competitive families!





Jayden in his element. EAting food!





 







I'll mention one other thing we did that was on their agenda that we didn't take pictures of...it was a trip to the Draper temple. I had never been there before and it's beautiful! It was a little crazy with confusion as to where we were each going to be in the temple, but it was an wonderful evening with my family. My Dad also took us out after and paid for our babysitters! Janine was staying at the house for the week also since they were about to move and joined us for the weeks activities (that made 5 families and an extra return missionary staying in the house for the weekend!).

No comments: