Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update 3-14 throuh 3-21-10

For this update I'm also adding a few pictures that were taken from my other camera that I didn't used to use that often, but now I'm using MORE often since my good camera isn't so good anymore and doesn't like me. Those will be posted at the end of this post.

This week was madness trying to get things done so that I could start packing. And I didn't even start until Friday! There was just so much going on there was no way! So this week thank heavens it's spring break, no meetings, no activities, we can just hit the packing hard. Although the hardest part about this packing is that I have to go through everything and decide if it's a keep, sell, or toss item. We have such limited space in the new house that lots has to go away, or go in storage. WE are having a yard sale in May or June, but there are a few things that maybe we don't have the space to be using in the new house, but that I will want for when we move again. So it's a long and slow process but in the end it will be SOOOOO nice to have so much less stuff. Two more weeks and the time will be here! (conference weekend...what an awful time to move!)

Yesterday I had the great opportunity to sing for another wards Relief Society activity. Their them was Hawaiian so I tried finding a hawaiian hymn. What I found was Love At HOme in Tongan I think, so not quite the same, but still it worked perfectly! It was so fun to learn the song and sing it. Even though I didn't have a lot of time to practice, they were impressed with my pronunciation. Thank you to Kathy Vuki in my mom's ward for helping me out with that!

I have some fun pictures posted below of our week so I'm going to stop blabbing and get on witih the picture posting. Again these first few are old ones from February.

I promised picture of Valentine dinner with the missionaries and although they aren't anything super unusual...here they are nonetheless.

As previously posted and pictures for that dinner all the kids and the missionaries got little valentine bags. One of the little toys were plastic puzzles. They were HARD! Seriously, for way too long during and after dinner all of us were trying to do just ONE!





We had our friend Rylee and her daughter Jillian join us. Rylee just had her 2nd child this week, Luke James and what a doll he is! I'm hoping we can go pay him another visit tonight!



Still workin' on the puzzle.



Jayden and Jillian enjoying their Suckers!





Still trying





Kyson claimed he figured it out, but really he was just moving two pieces back and forth!





While we were on our trip in Utah we had a birthday dinner for Duck's Dad at Red Lobster and this was just one of the pictures taken that evening.

No comments: