Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bowling with the Packers

For Family Home Evening Monday night my Dad took us bowling. My brother Nate and his family joined us as well. That was awesome for maliyah because never do her and her cousin Maddie get to spend enough time together and that night they also had a sleepover! They had a blast!





Yes, this second picture below is of my 3 brothers playing Dance Dance.....
lol, I love it!

 



this alley in North Salt Lake was perfect. It wasn't huge so I didn't have to worry too much about the kiddos and most people there were other families. They also had the cosmic bowling which was just way too cool for the kids!







Ryan and Maddie have a unique way of bowling.







Maliyah has started allowing herself to get disappointed when she doesn't do well. Look out world!







This is what I dealt with for the two weeks I stayed at my parents house.



I had never seen this before...even the concept was new to me, but stacking bowling balls. Nate had only ever done I think 3, then we convinced him to do four...we were amazed, then he went to FIVE! He probably could have gone more, but he is respectful and didn't want to damage the floor!

 

Thanks Dad for such a fun night!

No comments: