Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home Made Lemonde - Homeschool

I was watching Janine's kids while they continued to unpack from the move and I wanted to come up with a simple little science project for our school that day. What I found was pretty simple, but perfect for the age range of kids that I was trying to entertain! I found this idea on a website that Of course I don't remember and since we have done it three times!

Quarter a lemon and use one quarter per ziplock baggie.
Smoosh the juice out of the lemons.



Add 1 TBSP Sugar and moosh.

Add ice and water and mix.



Stick a straw in the top and zip shut as much as you can. (the website I found said to cut a small hole and that might have worked better)





then drink away!





Savannah just pretended.

No comments: