Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Savannah is 5 months!

While we were on our Trip Savannah turned 5 months old. I was happy to be there so that my mom could take the pictures although it's still hard when it's indoor. My mom would love to be set up for an indoor studio, and hopefully that's in the future, but in the mean time we make do with what we have!

My niece Olivia who is about 3 1/2 months older than Savannah has the same christmas Dress and was needing her 9 month pictures joined us for the shoot!













their coloring is different, eyes are different...but when I look at these girls I see similarities, then I realized it's the chin!!!











 

This next group we really had a hard time with the lighting and they came out a little too warm. I haven't had tonz of time for editing so what we see here is what we get for now, although when they are posted by my mom the coloring will be MUCH better.





The next group I edited differently, but still didn't have time to really spend on them. I'll have to do that later!

















the lighting between the two below is very different. I'm trying to decide if I like the brighter red...or the muted?

 

2 comments:

Hunsaker said...

the brighter one is way cute, and love the vibrate colors, but it makes your sweet daughter yellow! The skin is yellow. It's a toss up!

Shalamar said...

That was a lot of posts!! I'm glad you posted Christmas. The kids looks so excited with their hula hoops. And thanks for posting some pics of Olivia, I snatched them because I only have like 2 from that shoot. Your moms needs to finish them for me asap!! And I totally agree about the girls chins!! That's what it is, how funny. I knew there was something but couldn't figure it out! I'm also so glad Maliyah cut her hair! She looks so gorgeous!! You're kids pic in front of the tree were super cute!! Love ya.