Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

FHE, Pain, and Water!

Monday night the 28th, we had a Family Home Evening with Ducks' Best friend Luke and his family. I LOVE Luke's wife Melissa and their kids are just absolutely ADOrAblE!! I only took like 3 pictures of anything even CLOSE to worth posting, and this was pretty much the best...not that great either. BUT, our babies are only a week apart and had to take something of the two of them together!

Savannah and Chance



This next picture and event really deserve a post of it's own, BUT for the sake of saving time, it's not getting one. But

SAVANNAH got her EARS PIERCED!!!

It was hard for me to do for some reason, but I knew I wanted to do it and it's better when they are little and can't mess with their ears, so the time had come! I was holding her for the EVENT and had to close my eyes and turn my head when they punched the ears. Really and honestly Savannah did better than I! She screamed for about 30 seconds and then was fine! No really...it was like she acted like nothing had happened! What a good baby girl! The whole family was there to witness the event including Grandma Linda.



Monday and Tuesday we had been planning to do swimming with the kids, but they had been pretty naughty at bed time so lost the priveledge both days. Finally Tuesday night they did good with bed so we were able to swim. The crazy part though is that Maliya had gotten sick the night before and I wasn't feeling well either. WE debated again about going but knew that the kids deserved it so we went. Maliyah did fine, but I was grateful to just sit on the side and watch!

This was also the first time Savannah had ever been in a swimsuit and pool! She loved it. Totally loved it. She loves the bath though so I didn't doubt that she would!











Getting spoiled in the HOt Tub for a few minutes before leaving!

No comments: