Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Dress

The Sunday before Christmas is always when I dress up the kids in their Holiday outfits. I didn't really go all out with lots of planning, but most of their clothes I got last year so luckily didn't have to pay much for them! Jade was the only one that I had a hard time with because Kyson's old sweater (3t) that I was going to use was worn through and looked awful, so I duck some more and found Ky's shirt from last year? Maybe it was two years ago, (4T) and it fit! My Jade is getting so big! Anyway they looked cute and I can't wait until they are in them in Utah so my mom can take some REAL pictures!

This is Maliayh DAncing with Daddy before taking pictures









Oh, I love this kid!



I swear my kids get the worst red eye! (and right now I'm WAY too lazy to do anything about it)









Yeah....we beat our kids. Okay no, but a gash? and ya know what? I have NO idea when in the heck he even got it!





1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

super cute! the boys loved seeing there pictures, and can't wait till they come! coops, saw daniells girls last night, and thought the older one, was maliyah, he said mom? maliyah here? i had to tell him no!