Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

CED Holiday Party

Friday night was Duck's company party. He of course plans it every year, but I usually help a little. This year he didn't want my help (I guess I get bossy? ). We started out with dinner at Wingers (which I don't think I will EVER eat there again after looking at their nutritional information). Then we went bowling. It was an adult event so we had the kids with a sitter although I did have Savannah with us. Last week we had left the sitter with all four and she did great, but I wanted it to be fun with the kids and for the sitter to be able to focus on playing with them instead of worrying about a baby, so along came savs!

We had a wait a little while for bowling (leagues) so we played in the arcade. I officially suck at air hockey, but still love it. Then bowling. Well I already knew I sucked at bowling, but Duck had some ideas to make it a little more fun. First game was couples. WE WON TOO! Not because of me of course...duck is pretty good. So being the winners we got to be first to pick from a box of gifts....then down the score each person go to pick a gift or take another. That was fun! Then we did boys vs. girls. Yeah we got spanked. But that was to be expected. Duck's employee (and my sunbeam teacher!) did better than Rachel and I, but either way....we did awful!



Savannah has been finding interest in toys lately and it's so fun to watch her with them!



My, well Kyson's Sunbeam teachers. Kristina is Duck's office girl.





Ducks other employee is Jeremy and this is their newest! Elaina (probably spelled wrong). She is just about 2 1/2 months younger than savannah although they are close to the same size! She is such a cutie!







Danny and Kristina

No comments: