Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sewing again!

I have been sewing again, a lot this week and here are a few of my creations

I have a friend moving...far away, well they moved yesterday. But we had them over this week, such a sad goodbye! A while back when I had made a top for Maliyah, Angie saw it and loved and wondered if I would ever make it to sell (meaning for her daughter). I said no, not realizing she meant for her daughter. So as a going away gift I finally made her little one an outfit. Angie loved, I loved how it turned out and I just pray it fits valerie perfect!





I loved the design of vals shirt so much, I kinda copied it for Maliyah and SAvannah's. A little different, but the basic idea.







These tops for the girls (long to wear with leggings) were made with fabric that Maliyah picked herself. I usually am not for the super pink and purple....but I wanted Maliyah to make it as it was a Christmas gift. So when we were out shopping this week I totally let her pick them out (of course with me guiding her to the cheaper fabrics). I can't wait to see them in them!

Also this week (well actually in a day) I got following done for Maiyah's dolls: baby crib bumper, burp cloths, blanket, straps for high chair, and crib matress. Then for Kyson we made a fort to go over the folding table. Probably one of the easiest things I have made (okay not as easy as the burp cloths!) and so cool! The kids love making tents and forts, and I hate the mess, so this way we just set up the folding table, throw the fabric over and voila...a tent/fort! I will take pictures Christmas morning when the kids discover their fabulous gifts!

Now I just have to finish the darn stockings!

No comments: