Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekly UPdate 6-29 through 7-5-09

I think a lot of my posts this week will tell all about what's been going on, so this post should be short. We have had a fun week, lots of activities and going out to parks and playing with friends. It's been nice going out a lot because then the kids take awesome naps!!

Maliyah has started swimming lessons again this week. For the summer they run Mon. through Thurs. for two weeks. It's rough HAVING to be somewhere every morning, but I guess I need to get used to this for school in the fall huh? Maliyah is doing awesome and hopefully with a little extra practice this week will be able to pass the next level and moved onto level 3! Kyson has also enjoyed watching her lessons once in awhile and now says when t-ball is over he wants to do swimming. I'm so happy he understands it has to be AFTER t-ball!

I am doing well and feeling pretty good. I have done good working out this week and doing some good walks and it's helped significantly with my swelling! I was even tempted to go out walking this morning! My belly is getting bigger every day and even today Maliyah had to remind me of that!

Just 4 weeks left to go and baby will be here...yay! (although with my recent record that really means in 5 weeks).

Duck is doing good, had some good days at work, had to work on the 3rd although it was a paid holiday for him, but it was a beneficial work day so he didn't mind at all.

I hope you all had a wonderful week and a fabulous 4th of July!

No comments: