Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Provo visits 4-24-09

Friday we drove to Provo to visit my friend Kelly whom I’ve been friends with since we were 12 in Arkansas! They moved out to Utah about 2 years ago and were about to head back to Arkansas and I was so grateful for the opportunity to see her before they moved! Then we went to my Aunt Janines house where 7 of her 8 daughters were visiting her for her Graduation from BYU!! Their brother also couldn’t make it, but it was so amazing to be there and see all my cousins and their darling kids. I love my family! My mom did get a picture with me and all the beautiful Green Gals so I'll have to request it from her and post it later.

Jayden going down the slide in Kelly's backyard



Maliyah Making bird nests in the grass. Don't you remember when you used to do that as a kid? Ahhh the memories.






No comments: