Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hogle Zoo 4-23-09

Thursday we drove up to Salt Lake to go to the Zoo with Janine and her kids. It was an afternoon visit which I don’t think I have ever done as a mom and it was actually pretty quiet at the zoo. Nearly all the animals were sleeping! Janine and I both agreed that for us it was actually kinda boring, but the kids loved it nonetheless!!



This second weekend that we were gone, Duck has some of his good friends drive to Klamath Falls to spend the weekend with him. So what did we do? We went and spent the night at one of their houses! Duck’s best friend since their were 8 was one to go up there, and I had become good friends with his wife Melissa when we were all still dating, so after the zoo we headed over to their house and spent a night when her and her two kids!
It was so fun to be there, the kids had fun just playing outside, then inside with new toys, then staying up late watching a new movie. Rylan that is Maliyah’s age is just tall like his dad. I think he is a full head taller than Maliayah! Mason, 2, who looks nothing like his brother, is just the cutest little thing. He talks so cute, has super blonde and curly long hair and is just a doll! But on the opposite end, he is shorter than Jayden who’s barely 18 months! I actually got the kids to bed and was able to stay up with Melissa and watch a movie although I shouldn’t have and I should have just slept I was so tired.

Here are some pictures from the zoo although there might be a couple repeats as I was going through pictures of mine and Janines and didn't realize it. whoopsey!











Waiting to go on the carousel













































No comments: