Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Maliyah is 5.5, Kyson is 4, Jade is 1.5 (this next baby is really goin' to mess up our picture taking schedule!) 5-5-09

Monday night, before we left for home on Tuesday, I had my mom take the kids’ pictures. The first week I was there Janine and my mom and I had been out on a walk and I saw this yard/farm with barns and old sheds and an old Truck. Especially with the morning shadows it looked like the perfect place to do the kids’ pictures. So we did! In fact before I even got to it my mom did two senior sittings there and it really is a fabulous location!

I don’t have to say too much about the pictures except that I love them! Even though Jade wasn’t fabulous, I actually got great pictures of all three of my kids together! It’s so hard to do that and I didn’t even have to swap heads or do crazy editing to any of them! Maliyah had just had her hair cut and it’s the first time in a picture her hair has been done down like this, but it really fit the feel of the pictures.

The only fun story to tell about getting these pictures done was that Maliyah had to pee while we were doing Jade, and by the time we got to the car for her turn she had peed her pants! I was so mad! But luckily I had for some reason kept out of her suitcase another pair of denim capris so I ran home to grab them. She NEVER does this so it was a complete shock! Anyway, fun times and fun to laugh about! I also had my mom take a few of me to get belly shots, but then realized the jacket I was wearing totally hid the belly anyway. So now they are just Camille is a fatty shots! Enjoy!

Edited to add:  these are likely going to be low res because I had to copy them from facebook.















4 comments:

Jaime said...

LOVE those pictures!!!

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh-those pictures are sooo cute! Your kids are so adorable, and Aunt Renee is an amazing photographer!

natalie said...

Theses turned out SO great. And I l.o.v.e Maliyah's hair!!

Oh I love the title of this post. hahaha

Derrek & Rilee said...

The pictures are so cute!