Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A quick re-cap of our busy lives! 5-7 through 5-17

So, I haven't taken any pictures since our trip, and I feel like really nothing significant has happened either since we got back! Okay so that's not true, but instead of multiple posts to cover the last week 1/2 I'll just quickly re-cap.

*Took a Day to recover from the trip
*Had Dr appointment for me - I'm 29 weeks yay!
*Jayden's 18 mo. check up, he nearly 30 inches tall
*All of us went to the Dentist - Maliyah has more cavities! Arghhh.
*Discovered that Duck HATES the dentist
*Finally feel like I have kinda caught up with Primary
*Duck took Kyson to his first car races
*Celebrated our Anniversary
*Celebrated Mothers Day which was wonderfu, Thanks DUck!
*Worked hours and hours in our yard last and this weekend
*Got Sunburned working for hours in our yard
*Duck finished re-finishing the Deck and Picnic Table
*REALLY celebrated for our anniversary by golfing...my first real game! It was so much fun!
*Duck and Kyson went on the Father Son Campout
*Jayden learned to say YESSSS! While raising his arm up
*Maliyah read her first story
*Kyson passed of all his letters upper and almost all lower

I think that pretty much covers it! It really was a busy time, but mostly just trying to catch up from being gone so much. I haven't caught up on my sleep yet and going to the GYM int he morning is kicking my sleeps butt, but at least I'm going! This next week is Kysons birthday so watch for those pictures next Sunday!

No comments: