Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hay is for Horses 4-22-09

Grandma Packer had been wanting to take the kids to see a baby horse at this farm, so we took a drive out there. We picked up my brothers kids, Maddie and Ryan to take with us. WE got there and they had just finished taking some of the horses including the babies to another pasture but the kids still had fun feeding the horses that were there. It was really fun to see the kids get more and more brave the more they were there, and getting closer and closer to touching or feeding the horses. Maliyah was a big help trying to help each child feed a horse. It was really cute. I’ll try to put these pictures in a slide show because it’s really cute to see the progression of barely getting near the horse, to almost feeding it! I have a video that I did put together and will be posting when I'm done catching up later tonight. I just don't want to wait for the download right now.

No comments: