Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trip to McDonalds Playland 3-5-09

After my ultrasound we picked up all the little boys (thank you to my friend Jamie soooo much for watching all four of them!). I let Maliyah tell them what we were having and then that we were going to McDonalds to celebrate! We rarely go there (mostly because McD’s is too pricey for me) but they have the playland and that’s of course what the kids love!

They had a blast playing, eating lunch and devouring ice cream cones. But most of all I think they just loved playing!



I have no idea.



Cooper kept smashing his face on the mesh netting up the stairs and gave us a typical cooper face....puckered lips!





He is barely on a step but it was so funny that it looked like he was completely hangning.






















No comments: