Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Boutique 3-5-09

Last fall Janine and I had our first craft booth together at a boutique in Roy. It went okay, not super successful, not super not, but we felt we could try again. Janine has adorable blankets and absolutely should be able to sell them somewhere so we are trying a few new tactics! Anyway I had to make sure I had everything ready before she left so I stayed up late Thursday night tagging and pricing everything. These are just a few of the things I am sending with her.



this one is actually a blanket Janine had made I assume as a gift. I just happened to steal the picture off her camera!


Here is a close up o the applique.

Grow Boards





Coat Rack





Magnet Boards


I have a friend in Texas who went to a craft night and the lady who helt it cuts and sells vinyl. I got this idea from her and thought it was so cute so I ordered some vinyl right away! She has the cutest ideas you can see on her blog HERE.



No comments: