Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

St Patricks Day! 3-17-09



Tuesday, St. Patricks day, I totally took this picture to send out or post on that day, but, um, nope! But at least you can see it now! Kyson wasn't necessarily opposed to getting these pictures, but everytime I had him looking with a smile, the other two weren't, and everytime they were looking and smiling, he wasn't. So this was the best we got, at least he is looking at the camera!




After getting them to sit for a picture I had to get the house and things ready for company we were having for dinner that night so I set them in front of a movie. Jade was being so cute, I just snapped some shots of him while he was sitting still.








Remember my pink Oreo cookies we did for Valentines? Well when I was trying to think of a dessert....these came to mind. So we did them! I didn't know of a green cake mix, so we just used a white one and I tinted it with green food coloring. It was a little harder to make it all uniformly green as the dough is thick, but they still turned out awesome!


3 comments:

Lowry Lowdown said...

The kids are getting so big! Stop growing! You guys are very cute!

Warrior Princesa said...

your daughters hair is adorable in those st patty's day pics!!!

The Duckworth Family said...

Thanks K! It was actually similar to a do I did St Patty's 3 years ago? I think that's when it was, of course had to modify a bit becuase she has about 10 x's more hair now!