Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Baby Girl Gift! 3-6-09

Okay so actually I shouldn't use that title, because my crazy wonderful Mother-in-law actually sent me a text just hours after we announced it's a girl that she has already gone out and purchased something for baby girl!

But when I was out shopping with Duck this week I saw this dress and just loved it! It's Newborn so would fit int he short amount of summer that baby girl would get and it was just too cute. But it's from Wal-mart and was $15.00! I just couldn't bring myself to spend that (and if any of you know me, you know that's way more than I care to spend on anything!)

But when I walked past Janine's room after she was gone I saw somethign on the bed and there was the dress! She had a note that said her and my mom had gone in on it together. Thank you mom and Janine! I can't wait to get the matching sun hat and espadrilles!!


No comments: