Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crafting Time 3-6-09

Friday after Janine left, although I was just tired and wanted to be lazy, the kids really were bummed and we needed to do something fun. I had just gotten an email newsletter thing with this craft idea in it, and it looked so cute I figured we could round up some supplies to make something similar.

The kids did a really good job painting their caterpillars and helping glue on the pieces. They were quite proud when they were done. And when we were finished Maliyah asked

“Now when are we going to make the butterflies!”

Because of course the caterpillars turn into butterflies!






Here is the link to the original craft post: Caterpillar Craft

1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

okay, those are absolutly cute! i have to do those for my lesson on spring for preschool! let me know all the stuff you used! too cute! cute updates too!