Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jacobs Blessing and Family Breakfast 12-26-08

As I mentioned we had a family breakfast the morning we got into Utah. All my siblings and their kids were there. WE had quite the crowd but how fun for the kids to wake up to all their cousins there! In the past 5 ½ years we have accumulated 2 beautiful girl cousins (maliyah and Maddie) and then following those two princesses followed 7 boys! Kyson, Adam, Ayden, Cooper, Ryan, Jayden, and Jacob. Finally though, this spring there will be a baby girl! And of course we are hoping that starts a new trend and that we will have a girl as well! WE will soon find out!

Breakfast was fun, seeing baby Jacob for the first time was wonderful, but being there with all the family to see him blessed was awesome! We don’t see Jaron and Vanesa very often as they live in Southern Idaho, but we cherish the times we do get to spend with them. Jacob was so sweet and my kids just loved him to death.



Ky



Adam JR.



Jade




Cooper



Maddie




Sneaky Ryan!



Me and Maliyah!



Maddie trying to figure out the game/toy that Maliyah made for her.



We arrived bringing all the gifts for the family (saving on a lot of postage!)
and it was fun to be there to watch them all open them up. This was also when we showed the video I made announcing our pregnancy.




This was Duck's craftmanship. He had my sister-in-law shal for the present exchange and she is who is expecting the next girl. He made a holder to put all the baby clips and bows. I had leftover paper that we had actually used in decorating the room so it was fun knowing we could make it to match. I say we....I just gave directions, but Duck truly made the whole thing!







Opening my present. Becca had me and made this poster collage. They were pictures from all over the place...since I was a teenager and maybe even earlier. I haven't even spent time looking at it in super detail although I did finally take it out of the box yesterday from bringing it back home!







Duck keeps saying that he's not ready for more kids (well I think he has finally gotten used to the fact that we are expecting now), but then you see a picture like this and wonder how could he not want 20!?



Baby Jacob in his little blessing outfit.



Ky having his turn at holding baby jacob. He loves babies! Even today his teacher in primary had one and he asked if he could touch! It was so cute as he gently stroked her cheek then excitedly sat down! I'm excited to see him with this next baby.




My parents and Jaron, Venesa and Jacob




Probably the best Grandkid photo ever taken! For us anyway. There was no editing in this photo. Usually just to even get heads all looking the same direction we have to swap out heads, but not this time. And none of them are crying either! and even all three little boys are stiting still and smiling. A miracle literally!



Jade and Cooper, how stinkin cute are they!?



Just a super cute picture of Ayden. He is such a studd.




The two girls. I'm so glad that they were born so close together, what else would they have done with all those boys around! They love eachother and have so much fun together, I love it! Although they are both little, Maddie was even smaller and grows even slower than Maliyah, if you can believe that, but they really are only about 7 months apart.




1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love all the pictures! You must have a great camera. Everyone always looks so perfect! I love what Duck made for Shal. I need a bigger something for Adelaide's bows. That is really cute. Jaron's baby is precious! Its fun to see your whole family!