Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eskimo Pie!

This last Firday night was kinda a freebie night. We didn't have anything major going on and I decided instead of using my night to be busy and get to my list of a million things i decided we need to do something with the family. We went driving to see Christmas lights which was a dissapointment. There were a few houses that were pretty cool, but we really wanted to see the lights at this park I hear they light up every year. Well we drive past and no lights! I later found out that they didn't do it this year because tey didn't make enough money with it last year. I didn't even know they charge, and like $10.00 a car! I grew up in Layton where they have a fabulous light show every year and there is no charge! So I was kinda bummed about that.

But then we went and got a little treat. Ice Cream, here it's rainy, snow and freezing, and we end up with Ice Cream. Oh well! The kids loved it anyway.









No comments: