Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

weekly update 11/24 through 12/6/2008

WEll, so it's been two weeks.....I hate getting behind, but luckily I don't have a ton of pictures. And not so lucky is becuase I'm just having a hard time getting them and when I do there will be tonz! Last week over Thanksgiving my family was here. It was so fun and such an amazing for us and the kids! Thanks GRandma and Grandpa and Becca and Austin for coming! When my mom is around with her camera, I tend to not even pull mine out. So pretty much all the pictures from that weekend are from her. I was able to download a few, but it was just taking foreve and hopefully by next week I'll have them! This week has just been ridiculously crazy, busy busy busy. Every day there was something else keeping me going until bed time. I like being busy, but sometimes it just gets a little too much. I'm starting to feel the pressure of all there is to do for the end of the year in Primary so start off the new year. My list is quite incredibly long, longer than I wish, but hopefully with my wonderful counselors and secretary we can pull it all off!

I tried to do some fun activities with the kids and doing school every day despite what other things were going on. Among some of those days I had the kids help me make a count down to Christmas calendar. Pictures to follow!

We also had our ward Christmas party, a Date christmas shopping which was about 98% successfull and a wonderful Baptism that I was able to be a part of yesterday.

We really are doing well, working hard doing what we can to serve at any opportunity and take care of our family. Hope you enjoy this weeks posts and look forward to when I actually get the pics from my mom!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Crater Lake is so pretty, I wish we would have had time to go there when we were visiting. I'm so glad you had some family visiting, how fun for you! See you soon.