Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby milestones

Jayden has really reached a lot of milestone lately. One is he got two new teeth, pictures in another post. He started walking, talking, and in featured in this post, we stopped nursing! I wanted to go until he was a year. This was barely weeks shy of that and I realized that his nursings weren't benefitting him at all I knew he wasn't really getting much milk and I was having to supplement with milk anyway, so one day we just stopped. He did much better than expected....he loved nursin (for 2 min. at a time anyway! But the funny part is, he drinks his bottles the same way he nursed. Holding still for about 2 minutes, then wanting to sit up, play around, roll on the floor, just be antsy! So although not normal, my baby drinks his bottles, sitting up.


No comments: