Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Medford Trip with the Missionaries 10/14/08

The next day the missionaries had asked Duck to drive them to Medford for Zone Conference so the kids and I joined him for a trip to the temple (which we later discovered was closed that day)and to get Jaydens 11 month pictures taken.

Since we couldn't go in the temple, we spent some time walking around and talking about it and of course taking pictures. Maliyah loves the temple and all morning was singing I love to see the Temple!

The Medford Oregon Temple



Trying the impossible....getting a good picture of my kids! And yes they are wearing the same clothes as the day before. I have been trying to cut back on my laundry so I have started saving their clothes if they had stayed clean. So you might start seeing double!



After getting Jade to sleep in the stroller we stayed in the church park, right across from the temple and just played for awhile. I think the kids played football games with dad for almost an hour! They ran and ran....golly I would have been exhausted!








The rest of the day went well. We went to the mall for Jades pictures which went great, got some lunch then hit Gymboree's Fall sale. It was funny because we had just been there on SAturday and so Duck was like, why are you going in!? But i know something that he didn't. Usually after Gymbuck redemption (which they had just finished from the previous week) they usually have a sale. So I thought I would check it out. Well over an hour later I came out with some AMAZING deals. I even ran into a lady from my ward who was going as crazy as me! I didn't have much money to start with, but who can pass up Gymboree items for $ .99!! I wished I had $300 to spend! There were great deals so sorry for anyone who missed it!

No comments: