Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Home Evening Bowling 10-13-08

For Family Home Evening this Monday we decided it had been awhile since we had been bowling and we better do it! Kyson and Maliyah have gotten so much better. Not at their game, but at understanding that we take turns! We hardly had to help them at all this time, they got along and I don't think we hardly had a singe fight! There was this older guy next to us bowling on his own and he got a kick out of the kids. After bowling when I got this first picture he mentioned we should give it to the bowl center and have it put int he paper or something as advertisemtent. I agreed but only because I think my kids are the cutest! Actually I'm sure I would have thought that if it were any cute kids in this pic!



Jayden being a trooper stuck in the stroller as always!



Kyson got all the pins! Yay ky! Look...his feet are even off the floor! He was excited!



Both of them waiting for the ball to come back.




This is Maliya's excited face....she did pretty good bowling that night...considering all they do is push the ball down a metal slide!


No comments: