Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vanesa's Baby shower 9-6-08

While I was in Utah we had a baby shower for my sister in law Vanesa. This is Jaron's wife and their first baby.

We had a good time and a good turn out. I especially enjoyed the time we had to chat with and get to know vanesa. With both of us not living close to Layton, it's been hard to see them very often. It was wonderful being able to see both Jaron and Vanesa 3 weekends in a row!

This picture is of her holding a neighbors baby at the shower.

















These next couple of pictures were just of the girls playing outside in Grandma's backyard. They are so silly together...running around giving their horses piggy back rides.....or should I say Horse Back rides!



















This is Janine playing with the boys. Jayden is catching up quickly to cooper who is about 4 1/2 months older. They were really cute playing together and one day (not on purpose) they were matching in blue shortalls....too cute! ( and no matter how many times I try to fix it I can't get this type to stay just above the picture! Sometimes i really hate Blogger!)

No comments: