Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 3rd...testing the fireworks 7-3-08

Okay, so I'm trying another size. It was still taking too long, and I'm really bummed I can't open more than like 6 picutres at a time. That really slows down my time. S omeone mentioned using the picasa organizer thing, and that it's faster that way, so I guess my next step is to do that, because I still have yet to make this work so my advantage....as far as time is concerned.
Either way these picutres are of the kids from the night before the 4th. They were so excited to do fireworks that Duck busted out a few early. Mostly just little ones like the strob lights, the snakes, and sparklers, but he did do one fountain one that Kyson went nuts over!
The strobe light ones were so bright I went in and got the kids glasses. Jayden used to leave them on, but he wasn't liking them too much that night.




No comments: