Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Craft Night at My house! 7-2-08










Okay, I'm going to try it again with more pictures this time, and they are sized even smaller. But this night was a craft night with a bunch of ladies from church and town. I wanted to make this craft that I saw when I was visiting in Utah, but didn't want to do it by myself. So what started as wanting a few friends over to make it with me, turned out to be 21 people on my list! Luckily only 16 actually could be there, otherwise I really don't know where I was going to put them all! Everybody's flag turned out so stinkin cute and all slightly different even though we all made the same thing. I figured these were good pictures to practice on since you don't really care to see the people. But the flag was really cute!

No comments: