Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Testing PIcture Sizes

So, I'm going to attempt again the blogging. I hope that in my last email to everyone I didn't sound totally rude or negative. There was some sarcasm as I wrote it, but yet frustration too after the hours I spent and wasn't in love!


I hate having to edite my pictures twice, but I'm going to try it for awhile and if I can do it quickly and not get frustrated by the amoung of time spent, then I'll continue my updates via the blog. So at this time I'm going to test the size of pictures I'm content with!

Well that wasn't super fast. I'll have to try a few more pictures. But as I'm goign this I might as well tell about my pictures! I took the kids to Duck's work Open House, but we were really early, so first we went to the lake to see the Ducks and Pelicans. When we were coming back to the car there were some sprinklers on and they w3re really misty, so I thought it would be fun to let the kids run through them for a minute. Kyson was really wimpy about it, but they were still really funny. And immediately Maliyah noticed the rainbow in one of them!

Notice Kyson's hair was still in his New "do"

No comments: