Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

EFY Utah trip Day 5 visiting Duckworths

I've been trying to get up each morning before the kids to still have my study time. I've been working slowly getting through this book my Aunt Janine wrote about my grandparents lives.  I have been loving it!  It's been slow just because we've been busy, but reading about their growing up, meeting, falling in love and service has been inspiring.


Grandpa hired Kyson to help him rebuild the stairs on his deck and some other jobs. One that included painting...which ended up on Kyson's rear. 


Austin LOVED his Grandma Duck time.


Gav and Jess and kids met up with us at a splash park.  It was nice and hot...perfect for splashing in the cold water.














Austin and Grandma set up the car tracks outside and down the front stairs.








Before leaving Saturday morning we stopped at the temple to get a picture. It was pretty early so I didn't make the kids get out, but I was happy to finally take the chance for a picture.


No comments: