Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly Update (4 weeks I think?) and Sunday Best!

**There is a second page of posts this week! Don't forget to look at those too!**

I can't believe soon it will be a year doing our Sunday best!  We have about 9 weeks left!  Crazy. It's been really fun, and especially fun to look back and see how the kids have grown over the year, little by little.  I just might keep doing it even after the 52 weeks!

I'm so behind on here because we spent a Sunday in Denver, the next Sunday visiting with great friends, then last week I started to get caught up, but just didn't quite have enough time and since I POTTY TRAINED Savannah this week (yes I'll have to share more about that later)  I didn't have time to work on anything during the week!  But today I was determined to at least post what I had been working on.

So although this post won't be completely caught up through this weekend...it's a great start! 

We did though have a great week working with Savannah. I love the time Potty Training forces me to spend with that toddler child.  She is so funny and such a joy to have in our family!

I also had a few pictures from celebrating the rest of her birthday that I never got around to last month.

Dressups from Grandma Duck



Her Yummy Watermelon Cake! Oh, I'm drooling just thinking about it! And she was afraid of the flame on the candles.

   

But! She loved the cake too!



And one more for kicks......how to entertain your one year old while you are trying to clean house? Stick her in an empty bathtub with all the bath toys!   She was happy forever!



This weekend we have also had company! My old roommate Rhonda (and great friend!) and her family came down from Corvallis for a visit. It's pathetic to think we have lived here in Oregon for 6 years and I have only seen her one other time about 4 1/2 years ago, breifly at a wedding reception!  So pathetic. It's been an awesome weekend and visit with great friends. They have two adorable kids that have gotten along great with our kids.  Lol, I don't know if Emma would agree after spending the weekend trying to escape Ellie's arms (who's constantly trying to pick her up)...lol, it makes me laugh every time!  I can't wait to share pictures and details about our fun weekend next week!

In the mean time, here is our Sunday best from the last 4 weeks!

DENVER  (just outside our hotel)



LAYTON  (oh man looking at the light in this picture hurts my eyes!)



BACK AT HOME



WITH FRIENDS!



HUGS!!!

No comments: