Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A yard sale and Luke & Kelsey's Wedding!

Saturday we had our big yard sale. Okay, so it wasn't THAT big....but I sure had a lot of stuff and happy to say I only went home with a couple boxes.  Feels soooo much better!

Maliyah, Lauren and Kate had their little Lemonade stand and they did a great job! Not once did I have to go help them with money or keeping up with all their customers.....which was a lot!  I mean who coulsd resist those cute faces!



Luke & Kelsey

Luke is a good friend of Duck's and cousin of Duck's really good friend Joey.  He's one of those guys responsible for dragging Duck off to Reno, Football events and Golfing Tournaments!

They are a darling couple and I'm super happy that they found eachother, and I was grateful to have been there to witness this event!


This is a random face, but it makes me laugh because I was just testing my lighting and he saw the camera pointed towards him and he didn't stop staring.


Payton was the Ring Bearer and did a great job!  He was such a handsome little studd and so trained to hold still for 2 seconds while I took this picture. 

 

Another random face, but I couldn't resist. This darling little 6 week old with her hair caught the attention of many last night!



Julie's husband, one of Duck's friends, was a groomsman.  Julie seems to love babies almost as much as I do!


Joey and Duck. Joey is Luke's best friend and cousin, also the best man.  He's not used to wearing ties and his hand didn't leave his neck the whole time I tried getting a picture of the two of them!


Max  (payton's brother) was being a boy and having blast running around with his cousins and other kids.  Such a smart thing to provide the toys for the kids!



Gorgeous Bride!




No comments: