Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Saturday fun!

Saturday morning we cleaned up from our Sleepover and shortly after Duck got home with the boys, Maliyah and Kyson had their first T-ball game!  Duck is their coach and they just got started this week.

Our good looking team


And the even BETTER looking Coach!



That evening we took the kids on a bike ride and picnic at the park. It was a beautifully WARM afternoon!

  

Emma being silly during dinner


This last picture is just for fun. As I was sitting here working on pictures I looked up to a frame I have on a wall with some older pictures in it. I often think about updating the pictures but never do. As I looked at them though, I thought, I don't want to update them...I LOVE Them!  I just need to re-edit them!  Lol, so here is one of the re-edited pictures on my wall.

No comments: