Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Girls Sleepover!

This weekend was the Father Son Campout. Don't ask me if there are any pictures of that....Duck was in charge of that! BUT...it's a tradition with my friend SAra and I, that we take turns hosting a Girls night! This year was the 2nd time we extended it into a sleepover. It's pretty exciting for our girls since they typically don't get to have sleepovers! We started out the evening at Sara's house with homemade pizza and Smores! Sara's got a huge great backyard with plenty for the kids to do. They had a blast!



Silas was having a hard time holding onto his treat, treasures AND picking up his cup. He was determined though.



Oh, got it....get it to my mouth....yum.  Now to get to the treat.  Got it!



Two of the little girls were peeking through the fence watching a cat. When I came up to ask what they were doing, one of them refused to look at me.  She would look one way, then at me to see if I was still standing there with the camera then she woudl quickly look the other way.  It was quite entertaining! then her little friend jumped in making silly faces...but she just wouldn't have anything to do with it!









MOst of the night I tried to keep Emma near me, but I finally let her venture out into the yard. She didn't go far, but enjoyed just watching the kids play.





Here the kids are trying to put out the fire.  Savannah took all night before she got comfortable around the kids, but she finally got brave!



When the water was gone, they turned to the dirt.



When the dirt wasn't working?  Why not use spit!?



We finished the evening and sleepover at our house with the chocolate fountain (of course) dance party, fingernail painting and movies. It was a LATE night!

This is Savannah waiting for her nail polish to dry. It was the only way I could get her to hold still long enough!

No comments: