Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Getting Ready for Hawaii!

Duck and I leave for Hawaii in 2 1/2 weeks and I realized this week that this would be the only weekend we would have a chance to do any shopping.  Our gracious friend Tonia offered to take the kids the whole time, but knowing it would probably be a late night we had Jade pick up the kids after dinner to bathe them and get them to bed.  It was such a fun day! To just hang out, shop and not have to really worry too much about rushing.  After shopping all afternoon we stopped for dinner and finished our date DAY with a bit of miniature golf and air hockey.

Wishing he was in the lead.



   


I almost won at Golf...but then 10 hits on a hole set me Way back. WAY. Back.

Notice how there aren't any pictures of me.  Duck needs to be better at stealing the camera from me.
Thanks Duck for the awesome DATE!

No comments: