Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kids Pictures

May and November are the months when I get all the kids pictures done together. Always in November I wish that I had their Christmas Clothes all ready to go so we can do a Christmassy Christmas Card...but I'm never ready that early. This year....I was close. Really close. So pushed myself to do it! They looked adorable!

My new friend Melissa that just moved into the ward is a photographer and I asked if she would want to team up to do this shoot. She seemed pretty excited at the chance and said yes! I'm so glad too. I don't know what I would have done without her! She is much better than I and got some amazing pictures of the kids. Could I secretly rope her into helping me every time? ;) Just kidding...but I'm oh so grateful! Since these pics are for our Christmas card I'm NOT posting all the pictures, but I'll show ya a few of the kids individuals. I'll of course post them ALL soon..once I get my Christmas cards put together and out....even though half of them will just be sent via email. (I know I'm kinda a cheapskate like that)


These first few are by Melissa. I'm so glad she got a good smile of Ky, cause honestly he was being really goofy and showing off the whole time!

 

I LOVE this one because this little girl Sooooo looks up to her big sister.







The rest are mine and I laugh looking at the terrible difference. Of course I only posted my best ones but you should see what I DIDN'T post!





On SAvannah's birthday this year she wanted nothing to do with opening presents. This day that's ALL she wanted to do was open these presents. (if only she knew they were only wooden blocks!)



I love this one because you can see me in her ornament!






Jayden was being pretty goofy too. (and I didn't notice until just now this picture isn't completely in focus...whoops!)


THE goofiest of all!

2 comments:

Amy said...

These pictures turned out GREAT!

Lei said...

I love it!