Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wishing I could post more!

We have had so much going on this week and I was so excited to tell you about it all but unfortunately I'm in a lot of pain right now and it hurts to sit here! I've done something to my back and I'm scared at how behind it's going to put me with everything! I don't know whether to stand, sit or laydown because no matter what it hurts! So I've got to keep it brief and I'm just posting a few highlights.

The week started with our first Piano lessons. The kids are SUPER excited about getting that going.

My music lessons went really well on TUesday despite my assistant not being able to be there and Duck having to leave early to help with a scout thing! The kids also started our week on learning how to sew! We didn't have time to complete their projects on Friday so we will finish up this week and then send pictures.

Emma is just about out of her 3-6 months clothing so even though it was a really warm week (in the 80's!) I had to make sure she got to wear some favorites! This picture is for you Jamie!





That same day (after pooping out of her clothes for the second time) I was taking more pictures of Emma and Maliyah helped me get her smiling! She doesn't smile for the camera much so it was fun to finally capture her smiles!



Thursday was Jayden's first day of Preschool and he LOVED it! Of course on the way we had to stop and take some pictures



This guy is ALWAYS on the move. Taking his pictures create moments I will never forget!







While Jayden was at preschool we did school at a park. It was a beautiful morning and I loved being outside!



Later that evening we had our Softball Team Family BBQ. It was fun to just relax and hang out with the team again! The kids had a blast playing wtih eachother and playing Deadman on the trampoline!!







Emma had been crabby all day and once we got there she was an angel! She just sat in the little exersaucer all afternoon and loved watching all the action going on around her.



Friday night was our Relief Society Retreat. It's been a tradition since I moved here and despite being HUGE and pregnant one year, sick with pregnancy the next year...leaving newborns and having a back injury this year....it's never failed to fill me with joy hanging with my ward sisters! Since my back was sore I pretty much kept it easy and just took a million pictures. But to spare any embarrassment and my time, I'll just post the cute babies that were there (2 of the 4 that are Emma's little peeps) and then a sillouhette shot out by the lake. We had the greatest women in our ward and these ladies are NO exception. They were super fantastic and patient with me as I used them to practice my camera on! Honestly they made the whole weekend a blast!\



 


While gone on the retreat I got a text that my Brother and Sister-in-law had their Baby! Nate and Dixie had a baby girl Saturday morning. I actually don't even know her name yet but she was 4 pounds 9 ounces the little stinker! Lol...I can't WAIT to meet her!

No comments: