Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Practicing on my Camera

I'm so grateful that I was able to go to the photography workshop...but I know what I learned can be lost easily, or I can practice and increase my knowledge and ability. It could be very easy to stay busy, set my camera back to Auto and just practice when I have 'time'. Yeah right. So I keep it in Manual and any second I think I have just that, a second, I pick up my camera. Often it's while the kids are eating as the table area gets the better light....but it's also when the kids aren't running crazy!

This first picture is Maliyah typing her first letter. She is nearly done so watch out whoever gets this in the mail!



Kyson was watching TV and completely oblivious to what I was doing with the camera (or was just ignoring me!)



Emma doesn't really love this bouncer any more...but she isn't really great at grabbing toys yet so it's one place I can put her that keeps toys constantly in front of her...encouraging her to grab.



LOL....OOOOOH the faces of Savannah! That girls CRACKS me up!!

  

  








During quiet time one day Ky played with this. He got really good at it and wanted me to take a picture of the pirate face he made.



Maliyah is a great subject for practicing on because she will sit there forever while I figure out my settings. I also love this picture. Because of the way the light is shining in her eyes you can see how they are starting to turn Green. Grandma Packer you see that?





Emma has just begun eating solids. Just cereal of course and it's always a little tricky at first, but she is getting better!



=





No comments: