Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trip to Vancouver WA ( Beach....?)

Monday I worked xtra hard to make sure i had everything in order so I could leave for our trip early Tuesday morning. I felt I succeeded and we headed out 6:30 am Tuesday!

We drove straight there with only one stop. That's pretty good with a newborn and 2 year old (the older two know I mean business when we travel!)

We got to Vancouver around noon and had the rest of the day to play, relax and just have fun. Danielle has 4 kids, Haven (8) Myah (nearly 7) Cohen (2) and Asher (2 months). The girls had a blast together! Maliyah has been dying to visit haven and Myah forever!

Tuesday night after all kiddos were in bed Danielle, I and her friend Jill went to the Stake Center and played Volleyball. I'm awful but it was really fun! We stayed up late goofing, talking and enjoying here sister Jessie's new super cute short haircut! I'll see if I can get her to send me a pic because it's adorable!

Wednesday we took the kids out to a beach on the river. I can't remember what it's called...danielle you will have to remind me. But the kids had a blast. It was a really 'fine' sand beach so when wet it was pretty much muddy. All the better to build and play with right?

This is Asher Danielles sweet baby in his tent.





Myah

 



After an hour or so...when she finally finished off all the food in the cooler, savannah discovered the mud. She LOVED it!

 

 

 

 

she was totally a muddy disaster by the time we had to leave. She didn't like it either when I had to rinse her off! Or when I had to take off her diaper that had completely exploded!



Haven and Maliyah strategically trying to build a castle and Moat.



 

No comments: