Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Minute to Win it!

Thursday evening after a yummy pizza dinner (thanks Aunt Danielle!) and an afternoon full of fun (facepainting and making jewelry) we took the kids to a nearby park and I planned a few games to play as well!

On our way walking to the park. Between the two of us we had 10 kids with us. (two of Danielle's nieces were with us)



Savannah would get dizzy on this with Ky and then get off to take a break and end up falling over and over because she was so dizzy!

 

 





 





My little bubble blower!~



 

My gorgeous cousin Danielle!



Cookie Game. I don't remember the name but you move the cookie from your forehead to mouth only by moving your face. You can't use your hands. I'm pretty good at it. Not to brag or anything.



 

It's hilarious to watch!





And fun to eat!

 

Another game we did was stacking blocks on a paper plate on a head. The first round was a little rough...but the second time was much better!


 


We also had a little relay game but I only have video of that. Next week if I have time I'll show a few of the videos becaue they were pretty funny!

No comments: