Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun with Family!!

Having my family here was great. As I mentioned it had been a long time not only since we had seen them, but REALLY long time since they have been here! Conference weekend was great with my sisters family here, then Monday night My parents and little sister arrived! The kids were pretty stoked to have all this family here! We were really creative with our space, creating a room downstairs for Janine's family, then Becca sharing a room with my girls and my parents in the camper trailer in the driveway. What to do to keep busy during the day with this crowd was a little tricky, but we managed to keep busy! Grandma helped out by teaching the kids school, I put the men to work cleaning under my fridge, stove, washer and dryer, Becca kept busy with the kids, and Janine was great to help where needed! It was fantastic to get all my spring cleaning done and not have to barely lift a finger!

It was also awesome to be able to sleep in and go to the GYM later becuase my mom did school with the kids! They all still did great with naps and quiet times although I never got one. If I wasn't busy with something else I was busy talking to Janine!

Friday when I went to the DR and there was no progress and the family had been here a week, we knew we had to say goodbye. So for our last night together we went out for pizza and bowling. What a fun night together! I was exhausted by the end of the week, all the excitement and wanting to do things constantly, but it was great to have my family here with us. I just wish they could come again when the baby ACTUALLY comes!









 





 

 

 



 



No comments: