Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Update 2-6 through 2-13-11

It's been a busy week with LOTS of fun Valentine activities. I'm about valentined out...okay maybe not I'm still really excited about tomorrow and things we have planned. I usually do my Laundry on Monday's and I've been working on it today just so we can do everything valentines!

Besides things I have posted below with pictures, Thursday night was a date night for our Relief Society Activity. I was very grateful for the opportunity to go somewhere with my hubby and not have to worry about hiring or paying for a sitter!

Friday night Duck was supposed to be on a snowcave campout with the scouts but due to major tooth pain and issues (he is in need of a root canal) he opted to stay home. In his absence I was supposed to work on Savannah's bumper Pad for her crib (WAY long over due) but instead we all went Swimming Friday night! It was a fun family night.

Saturday was going to be busy and somehow I had to fit in grocery shopping so crazy me was at wally's at 5 am getting groceries before we had to be at a meeting at the church at 8. I was tired. REALLY tired...the rest of the day. But I somehow managed to skip a nap and even stay up for our date night until 11 pm. Now today I'm tired again. Go figure.

I'm sure there is so much more I could go on about, but I know what you all want to see...the pictures. So first...

HAPPY VALENTINES!

I guess today is close enough (and all the family should have gotten their valentines by now) so here are the rest of the pictures from our Valentines shoot a couple of weeks ago!

Be fore warned....there is LOTS of red!

This was Savannah's valentine. We attached a little baggie with Swedish Fish.



Ya know those cute photo valentines where the kid is holding a sucker? We did those this year, but I'm too lazy to take a photo of the actual valentine for you...so you get to imagine what it looks like with his hand holding a sucker in it! SHE wasn't too lazy to take a picture so you can peek at hers. But you can take my word for it, they turned out cute!



 





 



Maliyah was being funny. Usually I just tell tell the kids about where I want them and let them do the rest. Maliyah is the best at this. This time she gave me a few smiles then says 'wait!' I want to smile with my mouth open so you can see my missing tooth!" I had to laugh!

 



 





And Last is the main reason we took these pictures...to create this! It was one of our surprises to leave Daddy at work...then we made one for home too. I found the idea on this blog. It's the blog where I find LOTS of my ideas. I love it and you should totally check it out! they have like 30 posts just dedicated to Valentines in the last two weeks!!!

4 comments:

Danett said...

Your kids are sooo cute... I just want to give them great big hugs! Great Valentines too -- my son did the sucker thing. It was a big hit at school. Thanks for following my blog, I love yours as well! =) Happy Valentines Day!!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute blog. cute kids. cute valentines. cute photo hearts!! you are just cute! i also love that you update your blog on sunday for the whole week. i am loving that idea for my own personal blog! i'm so far behind on it, but if i dedicate sundays just to it..... maybe.... just maybe i'd do a better job at staying on top of it! you have totally inspired me!! thanks.
jen :)

Herways Go West said...

Great photos! Darling kids.

Carrie said...

That picture of all the kids is too cute! Sav is such a ham!