Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week Update 1-16 through 1-30-11

Last Sunday there was so much going on and I was SO dang tired that I didn't even attempt to download my pictures let alone blog. I have been super tired again lately and it sucks! I swear I can deal with feeling sick more than I can this super exhaustion! It's especially hard when I try to sit down and do school with the kids...then the tired just all catches up with me and I fall asleep at the table!

We've had a fun, but busy couple of weeks. I am pretty much out of time now so just enjoy what I have been able to post! Just don't forget to make it to the bottom of the page cause that's where the best pictures are!

1 comment:

farmersdozen.com said...

Hello...you commented on my blog so I came to visit you! Do you know Cherise Nielson? Would love to have you visit again! Families are fun aren't they!