Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Homeschool crafts in December

Below are some of the crafts we did for school in December. I wish i was better at taking the pictures and sharing them at the time we do them...but nope! I take the pictures so I can them throw them away and not feel like I have to keep every single craft the kids make! Now they can look at them on the computer whenever they want!

At the beginning of the school year we made our school calendar and the kids put the pages together (with a little help ;) ) And yes christmas is spelled wrong.

 










Can ya tell which stocking is Maliyah's? Kysons? Jaydens?



These got to go in our Christmas tree they turned out so cute! We also used similar paper rolled up in Plastic Clean Ornaments in the tree. I didn't get a picture because I had already packed away the Christmas (and those I wanted to keep!).



No comments: