Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Homeschool Craft and Preschool Party

Our theme this week with school was of course Halloween. Most days we made some kind of Halloween craft, but this was probably the easiest and turned out the cutest! We found the idea on some craft blog (sorry I'm horrible at crediting others great ideas) and did it for our school project. WE just colored faces on milk jugs, cut a hole in the back and strung Christmas lights through the backs! Eazy peazy!

 

Thursday morning was the Preschool Halloween party and the kids had a blast! I think they spent most of the time just running around crazy with their friends, but there were some pretty fun games there too, including this mimic pie eating game! There was a gumball on a plate covered with coolwhip and they had to get through to the gumball. I was very suprised with how much my kids love cool whip that they just didn't eat it then get the gum!





And just so nobody gets confused I didn't inherit another child, this is just a friend!











1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love, LOVE, L-O-V-E the milk jug ghosts! I am stealing that idea from you for next year!!!
Cute pics on the cool whip/gumball contest!