Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kids' PIctures

It just so happens that picture time for everybody falls in May and November. That won't always be so, but after they turn two, we do pictures every 6 months. That's as individuals, but of course since up to this point that has always included everybody, we have taken everybody's pictures. Savannah though after she turns 2 won't necessarily fall on this date, but May seems to be a good time to do pictures so that just might continue either way! So these pictures are to document
Maliyahs 6 1/2 years
Kyson 5 years
Jayden 2 1/2 years
and adding in extras for Savs
10 months.

Also these will replace the beautiful (or just add too because I don't know if I can take them down) last years photos. I will do one of each child and one of the group. Please tell me your favorites! Especially on the group because I can't decide.

And make sure you get to the bottom...I don't have words for them!









 





 













 

 



 











No comments: