Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekly Update 4-25 through 5-9-10

It's been a couple weeks since my last update, and this update will be short....I have been busy, Oral Surgery, more unpacking, planning classes and anniversary outings...but in the end we have been doing well. I hate being so busy, and I hate being so unorganized...so I SOOO look forward to having all the unpacking and settling done. I'll be heading out for Utah again in a couple of weeks so it might not even be until we get back that is' all done, but my goal is to have it done before I go. We'll see because in the mean time I'll have to make plenty of sleep a priority so I can make the drive safely! I hope that all you mom's and women out there had a wonderful Mothers Day. I did and my family treated me VERY well. I love them so much and apparently that love is felt right back! WE were blessed to have the missionaries join us for dinner tonight and that was great to have them as well.

No comments: